Focus after hint

Ask your support questions for SudoCue here
Nasenbaer
Master
Master

Focus after hint

Post by Nasenbaer »

When I hit F8 to get a hint SudoCue marks the numbers and puts the select-frame (or how do you call it?) around those cells. But the LEDs at the bottom still show the values of the cell which had the focus before. (Ihope you understand what I mean)

Is this normal behaviour? I thought that it was different in an older version.

Peter
kmel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kmel »

Hi,

compared to the behaviour of Hint, if you select an entry in the Game Log listview, SQ marks the cells but doesn't move the cursor/focus.

As improvement:
If SQ shows a Hint, the corresponding Game Log entry is selected.
Perhaps it is even possible to mark the corresponding Analyzer row.

Cheers,
Klaus

--
SQ 2.0.0.6, .NET 1.1.4322.2032
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

The focus error is fixed.

I have embedded the Analyzer window into the main window, because it is used to often, and I could not find a nice way to keep both windows on top.

The Log window will be dropped in one of the future versions and the Analyzer will support a view compatible with the current Log window, but that will cost me a little more time.

Ruud.
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh
nj3h
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by nj3h »

I presume that the analyzer window can be turned off and not show in the main window if the player doesn't want to see it?
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

It is turned off by default.

You turn it on by pressing F7.
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh