SudoCue Users Forum Index SudoCue Users
A forum for users of the SudoCue programs and the services of SudoCue.Net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

List of submissions question for Ruud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SudoCue Users Forum Index -> General Website Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lynn893
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: List of submissions question for Ruud Reply with quote

Hi Ruud,

As you know, I am fairly new to your site. I have just begun to participate in your lists for Clueless and Samauri.

The first time I tried to submit my answer (which was correct), I had periods in the formatting and so it submitted as 'errors'. I looked at the program and noticed the 'copy solution' and then hit that and resubmitted with my work email address.

I then found your samauri puzzle and finished (had a ball figuring that one out!) and submitted it. (I hit the 'copy solution' in the program) It submitted with errors even though my puzzle was correct Crying or Very sad (I'm still not even sure what the 'copy solution' copied!). I then chose the 'copy filled' option in the program and resubmitted (again under my work email address) and this time it was fine.

I will be more careful in my submissions in the future, Embarassed but my question to you is: is there any way for you to go into the submission lists and fix my mistake by either removing one of them or merging them? (The answers posted were correct - just not submitted correctly)

Thanks Ruud. Wink
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lynn,

Since this is your first Samurai submission, I've made the correction as you requested. I will soon write a little rule book for correcting submissions, as I receive so many requests for it, and the competition should be fair to all players.

Ruud.
lynn893
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the best! Thanks, Ruud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SudoCue Users Forum Index -> General Website Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: