SudoCue Users Forum Index SudoCue Users
A forum for users of the SudoCue programs and the services of SudoCue.Net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#66 - Moderate (not very hard as posted)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SudoCue Users Forum Index -> Clueless Specials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lynn893
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: #66 - Moderate (not very hard as posted) Reply with quote

Ruud,

Can you advise why Clueless Special #66 had a rank of 'very hard'? Solving techniques used for this one were on the 'very easy/moderate list, I thought.

Maybe I got lucky? (finished this one in under 25 minutes with just a couple twins)

Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Question
JLynn
Hooked
Hooked

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was an X-wing in the middle puzzle. Otherwise, yeah, this was a pretty easy Clueless.
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback.

It was that X-Wing that determined the rating. Sometimes a single high rated move in an otherwise easy puzzle can distort the rating. When such puzzles appear in the future, I will use a lower rating.

Ruud
lynn893
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Ruud"]Thanks for the feedback.

It was that X-Wing that determined the rating. Sometimes a single high rated move in an otherwise easy puzzle can distort the rating. When such puzzles appear in the future, I will use a lower rating.

Ruud[/quote]

x-wing.... I didn't even notice the x-wing.... but the puzzle fell into place so fast maybe I did it subconsiously Laughing , then again, there was one puzzle rated tough (I think) samuari 29, that I found very hard.... Rolling Eyes go figure!

Anyway, keep up the fantastic work Ruud, you've got a whole bunch of us hooked.... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SudoCue Users Forum Index -> Clueless Specials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: