On this page you will find a unique type of puzzle. The sudoku you need to solve is made up of all center
boxes of these sudokus, in the formation you see in this picture. As a reminder, they are highlighted with a light
blue color. As you can see, this Sudoku is completely clueless.
To get aquainted with this format, check the Clueless Guide, which
has a few solving tips and an easy starter puzzle. If you have trouble handling this puzzle format, you can download
the Clueless Helper, a program that can open these puzzles directly from this website.
To check your results, go to the list of submissions.
This is Clueless Special number 626, dated 2023-04-02, rated 41 and requires N2,H2,SK.
Show me the printer-friendly version of this page.
- By pressing the Submit button, you agree to be added to the contestants list.
- The e-mail address is mandatory. It will only be used to identify you in this competition. It will not be shown in the list.
- The solution must contain the 81 digits for the blue Clueless cells.
- You may keep any formatting, as long as there are exactly 81 digits 1 through 9 in the solution.
- If your country is in the dropdown list, select it there. Totals by country are based on this selection.
- The solving time is optional, but it helps me to improve the ratings for future Clueless Specials.
Was the answer correct? Were you the first? Check the list of submissions
From last week's Clueless Special archive
|625||Saturday, April 1, 2023||41 (N2,F2,SK)|
|624||Friday, March 31, 2023||41 (N2,H2,SK)|
|623||Thursday, March 30, 2023||41 (N2,H2,SK)|
|622||Wednesday, March 29, 2023||41 (N2,SK)|
|621||Tuesday, March 28, 2023||41 (N2,SK)|
|620||Monday, March 27, 2023||41 (N2,H2,SK)|
|619||Sunday, March 26, 2023||41 (N2,H2,F2,SK)|