Three more cosmetic wishes...

This forum is dedicated to the <a href="http://www.sudocue.net/clueless.php">Clueless Specials</a> published each Monday on the website.
Nasenbaer
Master
Master

Three more cosmetic wishes...

Post by Nasenbaer »

Yes, I'm greedy. :wink: Her are three more wishes for the clueless print page:

1. Thicker lines between the 9 sudokus of a clueless might reduce the number errors I make
2. An empty sudoku grid for the 10th sudoku at the bottom of the page so I don't have to draw it
3. No background picture on the print page (see the Windoku and X-Files print pages). Usually I print pages without background, but if I do it here the marked cells are not visible. That would also reduce the amount of ink used.

Hmmm, now that I look at these wishes it occures to me that there are actually 6 wishes because they also apply to clueless explosion ... :D Wow, I'm REALLY greedy... :wink:

What do the other clueless solver think about that?

Greetings,
Nasenbaer
Marlie
Master
Master

Post by Marlie »

I agree with all your wishes and my wish would be a way to paste the puzzels in an excel program so that i don't have to fill the given grids myself.
Will our wishes ever come true? :oops:
Greetz Marlie
cowgirl
Addict
Addict

Re: Three more cosmetic wishes...

Post by cowgirl »

Nasenbaer wrote: 1. Thicker lines between the 9 sudokus of a clueless might reduce the number errors I make
Hoi,

I make mistake to :( , I asked Ruud for bigger lines even also in a dutch forum, but, he did't react on it :cry: .

And marlie, I like your wish also.

I hope, this is to read, my englisch is :(
Groetjes van cowgirl Gemma
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

poof! poof! poof!

poof! poof! poof!

6 wishes granted. 8-)

<DUTCH>

De clueless puzzels zijn vrij eenvoudig in Excel te openen.

1. Ga naar de Clueless/Explosion Print pagina. Annuleer het printen.
2. In het menu van IE: kies Bestand/Opslaan als - bewaar de printpagina als html pagina.
3. In het menu van Excel: kies Bestand/Openen - soort bestand = html pagina - open het zojuist bewaarde bestand.
4. Voeg de lijnen toe of kopieer de data in een model waar de lijnen en kleuren al aanwezig zijn - klaar.

</DUTCH>

cheers,
Ruud
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh
Nasenbaer
Master
Master

Post by Nasenbaer »

Wonderful, that looks really great! Thanks a lot, Ruud! :D

Greetings,
Nasenbaer
Marlie
Master
Master

Post by Marlie »

Okay i just tried to paste one in excel and it works.
It looks a bit different than normaly but i think together with Gemma it will work. Thanx Ruud.