Make the candidates easier to read.

Report new features you like us to add to SudoCue
Brian
Regular
Regular

Make the candidates easier to read.

Post by Brian »

When using the Markup or Colouring tools I find the candidates very hard to read. Could you please make them black and bold? This applies both to the SudoCue and Clueless Helper programs.

I sometimes like to make printouts of particularly difficult puzzles to take with me on public transport or just to leave on the kitchen table to look at later. I tried the print function in SudoCue once. :( I then copied the puzzle to Simple Sudoku, made the printout again :D and had no problem reading the candidates.

While I think making the candidates easier to read on the monitor should be a higher priority, (I can continue to use SS the odd time I want a printout) it would be nice if you could make them legible on printouts too.

Many thanks for your excellent software and the hours of entertainment I have had since I discovered your wonderful site.

Brian.
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

I will take this into consideration, but I want to implement it as an option. Most players seem to be happy with the candidates as they are currently presented.

Ruud.
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh