Rehab Center

This is the place to complain about the latest <a href="http://www.sudocue.net/samurai.php">Samurai</a> or boast about being in pole position in the list.
Princess Amy
Hooked
Hooked

Rehab Center

Post by Princess Amy »

Ha ha, it's not working. I have done a couple of the "exercises" and I just want MORE!

I wish I didn't have a 5-week vacation scheduled. I know I'd be working on my "Rehab" over the next few weeks.

Thanks for all the wonderful puzzles!!!!!

Amy Grace :princess:
The "Clueless" Princess loves getting Flowers every Monday!
JLynn
Hooked
Hooked

Post by JLynn »

So how much further you get? I'm curious as to the difficulty of the puzzles.
Pete
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Pete »

well as one who took almost a whole day to go thru the program...

They are at least hard by Ruud standards.

Many other sites have samurais that are completeable from one givin grid alone, these all require help from all the other grids.

and beyond... ( movie reference to Click)
In that one grid usually has a one trick pony to unlock the puzzle
sometimes you can get all the congruent corners and the center grid and need something obscure to get one of the other grids.

If you want to get started there is an "oh so easy" rated puzzle in the clueless how to.
"It gets dark at night" - Olbers
Princess Amy
Hooked
Hooked

Post by Princess Amy »

I think they're pretty hard. They're taking me longer than the weekly contest ones, so far. I got stuck on #9 (ha ha that makes me think of Ruud's signature line). And #10 was a challenge for me!

I wish there had been graphic images. I'm leaving on vacation without my computer and clueless helper, and I'd love to print them out.

Oh well, I'll print some archived explosions, clueless and samurai.

Thanks for keeping them available for us. I was so sad when I figured out I couldn't reprint the older "flower" puzzles... especially once I learned to do consecutives!

Thanks again,

Amy Grace :princess:
The "Clueless" Princess loves getting Flowers every Monday!