Clueless Helper 1.1 = also Samurai Helper

This is the place to complain about the latest <a href="http://www.sudocue.net/samurai.php">Samurai</a> or boast about being in pole position in the list.
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Clueless Helper 1.1 = also Samurai Helper

Post by Ruud »

When you are using the Clueless Helper to participate in the weekly Clueless competitions, you should go to the main website and download the latest version, because it can now also be used to play Samurai puzzles and open them directly from the website. How convenient! :)

Other improvements include: Undo function, copy possibilities, double-click to place singles, remaining candidates shown below the grid (click to toggle), blue jumper to the 10th Clueless grid, paste Samurai string from clipboard.

Ruud
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh
lynn893
Addict
Addict

Post by lynn893 »

oh, Ruud, I knew you were the best, but you have just proven it beyond a doubt! I can't wait...... 4 hours til samauri #10 :D
Princess Amy
Hooked
Hooked

Post by Princess Amy »

:king: You are the greatest! I really like it a lot! Thank you so much.

I want to register my software. I've only got 8 days left. Any idea when the paypal account will be working?

Also, which is harder, tough or hard?

Thanks,

Amy Grace
Ruud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Ruud »

Amy,

I sent you a PM about your registration.

The difficulty ranges are: easy - moderate - tough - hard - very hard.

A "hard" should be harder than a "tough", but I assign these ratings manually. Sometimes the puzzles turn out to be off the mark.

Ruud
“If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.” - Emerson M Pugh