Welcome to the daily Samurai Contest. Each day at 00:00 GMT there will be a fresh Samurai Sudoku on this page.
If you're a list addict as well as a Sudoku addict, this is the place to be. For each Samurai you have 24 hours (and a night) to submit your solution
and gain immortal fame by appearing on the contestants list.
The Samurai for the last week can also be found further down the page, but you can no longer submit a solution for them.
Version 2.0 and higher of the Clueless Helper gives you access to the last 60 Samurai puzzles.
If you want to fight your Samurai addiction, please visit the Samurai Rehab Center.
There are several difficulty levels, but for this contest, you will mostly see tough and hard Samurai.
These can be solved with singles, line-box interactions, naked and hidden subsets, X-wing, Swordfish, Jellyfish and Skyscraper.
This is Samurai number 483 dated 2022-12-08, rated 41 and requires N2,SK.
Show me the printer-friendly version of this page.
- By pressing the Submit button, you agree to be added to the contestants list.
- The e-mail address is mandatory. It will only be used to identify you in this competition. It will not be shown in the list.
- The solution must contain the 81 digits for the Sudoku in the center of the Samurai.
- You may keep any formatting, as long as there are exactly 81 digits 1 through 9 in the solution.
- If your country is in the dropdown list, select it there. Totals by country are based on this selection.
- The solving time is optional, but it helps me to improve the ratings for future Samurai.
Was the answer correct? Were you the first? Check the contestants list
From last week's Samurai archive
|482||Wednesday, December 7, 2022||41 (N2,H2,SK)||puzzle||solution|
|481||Tuesday, December 6, 2022||41 (N2,H2,SK)||puzzle||solution|
|480||Monday, December 5, 2022||41 (N2,H2,SK)||puzzle||solution|
|479||Sunday, December 4, 2022||41 (N2,H2,SK)||puzzle||solution|
|478||Saturday, December 3, 2022||41 (N2,H2,SK)||puzzle||solution|
|477||Friday, December 2, 2022||41 (N2,SK)||puzzle||solution|
|476||Thursday, December 1, 2022||41 (N2,H2,SK)||puzzle||solution|